Plugin for WooCommerce
Integrating PayHere with your Wordpress WooCommerce website is super easy with our PayHere Plugin for WooCommerce. You just have to download it from Wordpress Plugin Store, upload it to your server & configure it with your PayHere Account details to start accepting online payments via PayHere.
Please refer the detailed steps below.
- Download the PayHere Plugin for WooCommerce from Wordpress Plugin Directory
- Upload the 'woocommerce-payhere' folder to your WordPress 'plugins' directory under '/wp-content/plugins'
- In your WordPress admin, go to 'Plugins' and Activate the 'WooCommerce PayHere Payment Gateway' plugin
- Go to your WooCommerce > Settings page, click on 'Checkout' tab & click the 'PayHere' link
- Tick the checkbox to Enable PayHere
- Enter the payment title and description or keep the default
- Enter your Merchant ID (You can find it on the Settings > PayHere Plugins section of your PayHere account)
- Enter your Merchant Secret (You can find it on the Settings > PayHere Plugins section of your PayHere account)
- Do not tick the checkbox to Enable Sandbox Mode (Tick it only if you're testing your integration with a PayHere Sandbox Account)
- Click Save Changes
That's it. Now you are ready to accept payments from your WooCommerce website.