Plugin for OpenCart
Integrating PayHere with your OpenCart website is super easy with our PayHere Plugin for OpenCart. You just have to download it from OpenCart Extension Directory, upload it to your server & configure it with your PayHere Account details to start accepting online payments via PayHere.
Please refer the detailed steps below.
- Download the PayHere Plugin from OpenCart Extension Directory
- Upload the files to OpenCart directory of your server
- Sign in to your OpenCart admin
- Click 'Extensions' tab and then 'Payments' sub tab
- Find 'PayHere' from the list & click 'Install' & then click 'Edit'
- Select 'Enabled' under Status
- Enter your Merchant ID (You can find it on the Settings > PayHere Plugins section of your PayHere account)
- Enter your Merchant Secret (You can find it on the Settings > PayHere Plugins section of your PayHere account)
- Select No under 'Sandbox Mode' (Select Yes if you need to test your integration with a PayHere Sandbox Account)
- Select 'Complete' under 'Order Status'
- Save your changes
That's it. Now you are ready to accept payments from your OpenCart website.