Plugin for OpenCart
Integrating PayHere with your OpenCart website is super easy with our PayHere Plugin for OpenCart. You just have to download it from OpenCart Extension Directory, upload it to your server & configure it with your Merchant Account details to start accepting online payments via PayHere.
Please refer the detailed steps below.
- Download the PayHere Plugin from OpenCart Extension Directory
- Upload the files to OpenCart directory of your server
- Sign in to your OpenCart admin
- Click Extensions tab and then Payments sub tab
- Find PayHere from the list & click Install & then click Edit.
- Select Enabled under Status.
- Enter your Merchant ID. (It’s on the Account approval mail sent by PayHere or at Account > Business section of your PayHere Merchant Portal)
- Enter your Secret Key. (Must be the same value you set at PayHere Merchant portal)
- Select No under Sandbox Mode. (Select Yes if you need to test your integration with a PayHere Sandbox Account.)
- Select Complete under Order Status.
- Save your changes.
- Sign in to your PayHere account
- Click the Account tab and then Edit link on Business section
- Enter your Secret Key (Must be the same value entered in your OpenCart admin)
- Do not enter a Return URL as it’ll be handled by OpenCart
- Click Save Changes