Plugin for Shopify
Integrating PayHere with your Shopify shop is super easy with our new Shopify Payment App. You just have to install PayHere with a single click of a button & configure it with your PayHere account details.
Please follow the below steps.
- Login to your Shopify store account.
- Next, go to the PayHere Payment App installation page on Shopify.
- Click the 'Add App' button.
- Choose your Shopify account from the list.
- On the app installation page, click 'Install app'.
- Wait until you are redirected to your Shopify account.
- Enter your Merchant ID (You can find it at the Integrations section of your PayHere account).
- Enter your Merchant Secret (You can find it at the Integrations section of your PayHere account).
- Untick 'Sandbox Mode' (Tick it if you're testing your integration with a PayHere Sandbox Account).
- Click the 'Save' button.
- Finally, scroll down and click 'Activate PayHere Payment Gateway'.
How do I change the PayHere App settings?
- Login to your Shopify account and go to Settings > Payments. Under 'Supported payment methods' (or 'Additional payment methods'), find 'PayHere Payment Gateway' and click 'Manage' button. On the next page, under 'Account status' click 'Manage'. Wait for the page to finish loading. Change the settings and click 'Save'.
How do I remove the old PayHere Plugin?
- Login to your Shopify account and go to Settings > Payments. You can remove the old plugin from here.
How to re-order gateways in the Shopify Checkout?
- At the moment there is no simple way to do this. If you are a Shopify Plus plan subscriber, you can use Shopify Scripts to re-order the gateways. Otherwise, please contact Shopify Support.
- Shopify Plus plan subscriber can use custom scripts to re-order payment options. First, Create a new Script. Then copy and paste this script. Save the script and check your Shopify Checkout page to see the effects.