Plugin for Moodle
Integrating PayHere with your Moodle website is super easy with our PayHere Plugin for Moodle. You just have to download it from from following link, upload it to your server & configure it with your PayHere Account details to start accepting online payments via PayHere.
Please refer the detailed steps below.
Moodle 3.9+ Installation
- Download the PayHere Plugin for Moodle directly from here
- Login to your Moodle Administrator page
- Navigate to Site Administration > Plugins > Install plugins
- Click 'Choose a file' > 'Upload a file' > 'Choose file' and select the plugin zip file and confirm
- Click 'Show more...' and select 'Enrolment method (enrol)' as the Plugin type and confirm
- Click 'Continue' after plugin validation completes
- Click 'Continue' once more in the next page
- Click 'Upgrade Moodle database now', then 'Continue' in the following page
- Installation is now complete. Follow the next section to complete setup.
- Navigate to Site administration > Plugins > Plugins overview > PayHere > Settings (if settings are not automatically shown)
- Enter your Merchant ID (You can find it on the Settings > PayHere Plugins section of your PayHere account)
- Enter your Merchant Secret (You can find it on the Settings > PayHere Plugins section of your PayHere account)
- Do not tick the checkbox to Use PayHere Sandbox (Tick it only if you're testing your integration with a PayHere Sandbox Account)
- Fill in other settings such as 'Notify students', 'Enrol cost', 'Currency', etc.
- Select 'Yes' in the 'Allow PayHere enrolments' box
- Click Save changes
- Navigate to Site administration > Plugins > Manage enrol plugins
- Scroll down to find 'PayHere' and click on the eye icon to enable PayHere as an Enrolment Method
Add Enrolment Method
To add PayHere as an enrolment method, you must add it to your course.
- Navigate to Site administration > Courses > Manage courses and categories
- Select the Gear icon on the course you wish to add PayHere as an enrolment method
- Click Participants from the sidebar
- Click the Gear icon on the right and select 'Enrolment methods'
- Select PayHere from the Add method list
- Fill in the enrolment details as required and click 'Add method'