Plugin for Magento
Integrating PayHere with your Magento website is super easy with our PayHere Payment Plugin for Magento. You just have to download it from following link, upload it to your server & configure it with your Merchant Account details to start accepting online payments via PayHere.
- Download the PayHere Plugin for Magento directly from here
- Upload the files to Magento directory of your server
- In your Magento admin, navigate to System > Cache Management & click on both Flush Magento Cache & Flush Cache Storage in order to clear Magento cache
- Then navigate to System > Configuration > Payment Methods > PayHere
- Enter your Merchant ID (It’s on the Account approval mail sent by PayHere or at Account > Business section of your PayHere Merchant Portal)
- Enter your Secret key. (Must be the same value you set at PayHere Merchant portal)
- Do not tick the checkbox to Enable Sandbox Mode. (Tick it if you need to test your integration with a PayHere Sandbox Account.)
- Click Save Changes.
- Sign in to your PayHere account
- Click the Account tab and then Edit link on Business section
- Enter your Secret Key (Must be the same value entered in your Magento admin)
- Do not enter a Return URL as it’ll be handled by Magento
- Click Save Config