Plugin for WHMCS
Integrating PayHere with your WHMCS site is super easy with our PayHere Payment Plugin for WHMCS. You just have to download it from following link, upload it to your server & configure it with your PayHere Account details to start accepting online payments via PayHere.
Please refer the detailed steps below.
- Download the PayHere Plugin for WHMCS directly from here
- Upload the files to WHMCS directory of your server
- In your WHMCS admin, navigate to Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways > All Payment Gateways and select 'PayHere' from the list to enable it
- If you cannot see PayHere configuration settings, go to 'Manage Existing Gateways' tab & find PayHere section
- Enter your Merchant ID (You can find it on the Settings > PayHere Plugins section of your PayHere account)
- Enter your Merchant Secret (You can find it on the Settings > PayHere Plugins section of your PayHere account)
- Do not tick the checkbox to 'Enable Sandbox Mode' (Tick it only if you're testing your integration with a PayHere Sandbox Account)
- Click Save Changes
That's it. Now you are ready to accept payments from your WHMCS website.