Plugin for WHMCS
Integrating PayHere with your WHMCS site is super easy with our PayHere Payment Plugin for WHMCS. You just have to download it from following link, upload it to your server & configure it with your Merchant Account details to start accepting online payments via PayHere.
- Download the PayHere Plugin for WHMCS directly from here
- Upload the files to WHMCS directory of your server
- In your WHMCS admin, navigate to Setup > Payments > Payment Gateways > All Payment Gateways and select PayHere from the list to enable it
- If you cannot see PayHere configuration settings, go to Manage Existing Gateways tab & find PayHere section
- Enter your Merchant ID (It’s on the Account approval mail sent by PayHere or at Account > Business section of your PayHere Merchant Portal)
- Enter your Secret key. (Must be the same value you set at PayHere Merchant portal)
- Do not tick the checkbox to Enable Sandbox Mode. (Tick it if you need to test your integration with a PayHere Sandbox Account.)
- Click Save Changes.
- Sign in to your PayHere account
- Click the Account tab and then Edit link on Business section
- Enter your Secret Key (Must be the same value entered in your WHMCS admin)
- Do not enter a Return URL as it’ll be handled by WHMCS
- Click Save Changes