PayHere Links is an Innovative way to accept payments directly from your facebook page, website or even simply through an Email, Chat or an SMS sent to your customer via sharing a PayHere Payment Link. Specially if you run your business mainly through your facebook page, PayHere Links is the ideal solution for you.
You can not-only accept the payments, but also can accept the orders online with PayHere Links as PayHere collects your customer details, delivery address & preferred item details on behalf of you. That means it simply automates your order accepting process as well. You just have to add your items to PayHere Merchant Portal & process the automated orders you receive via PayHere Links.
PayHere Links can also be used to accept payments via Emails, Chat or SMS. If you send Invoices to your customers for your products or services via Emails, WhatsApp, Viber or SMS, you can include a PayHere Link also in that, for your customer to make the payment for your Invoice just by a click of a link.
Accepting payments with PayHere Links
It’s just 3 simple steps.
Generate a PayHere Link by adding an Item on your PayHere Account
Copy the PayHere Link generated for your item
Paste the Link in the caption of your facebook post, website or in the Email, Chat or SMS you send to your customer.
These steps are quite straightforward & simple to follow. But to clarify you in detail, here are the specific detailed steps you need to follow to fulfill the above steps.
1. Adding your Items to PayHere Account
- Sign in to your PayHere Account
- Go to 'Items' tab
- Fill the ‘Add Item’ form in the left by entering your item name, amount & advance details
- Click ‘Generate Link’ button, and now you can see the PayHere Link generated for your item.
Refer Managing your items for more details.
2. Copy the PayHere Link of each item
- Find your Item from the list of Items
- Click on ‘Copy Link’ below the PayHere Link of your item
3. Placing PayHere Links on your facebook posts/website or send them through Email, Chat or SMS
- Go to your item’s facebook post, web page or compose an Email, Chat or SMS to your customer
- Type some instruction on payment such as “Pay with PayHere: “
- Paste the copied PayHere Link in front of that instruction
That’s it. Now your customers can simply click on this link & pay you easily.