PayHere Buttons is the easiest way to accept online payments on your custom website if you’re not using any Shopping Cart platform. PayHere buttons allows you to accept payments just by a ‘Buy Now’ button click from your customer. You can decide the look & feel of the button to suit to your website.
You can not-only accept the payments, but also can accept the orders online with PayHere Buttons as PayHere collects your customer details, delivery address & preferred item details on behalf of you. That means it simply automates your order accepting process as well. You just have to add your items to PayHere Merchant Portal & process the automated orders you receive via PayHere Buttons.
Accepting payments with PayHere Buttons
It’s just 3 simple steps.
- Create a PayHere Button
- Get the Button code
- Place it on your website
These steps are quite straightforward & simple to follow. But to clarify you in detail, here are the specific detailed steps you need to follow to fulfill the above steps.
1. Create a PayHere Button
- Sign in to your PayHere Account & go to 'Payment Links' section from the side menu.
- Click 'Create Link' button & fill the ‘Item name’, amount.
- Click ‘Create Link’ button & then you can see the PayHere Link you just created.
2. Get the Button code
- Find your item from the list of Payment Links.
- Click on ‘Get code’ in front of the Payment Link.
- Click the 'Copy code' button
3. Place it on your website
- Get the access to your website source code.
- Customize your button code if you need.
- Paste the button code where you need where you need to show the button.
That’s it. Now your customers can simply click on this button & pay you easily.