PayHere Buttons is the easiest way to accept online payments on your website if you’re not using any Shopping Cart platform. PayHere buttons allows you to accept payments just by a ‘Buy Now’ button click from your customer. You can decide the look & feel of the button to suit to your website.
You can not-only accept the payments, but also can accept the orders online with PayHere Buttons as PayHere collects your customer details, delivery address & preferred item details on behalf of you. That means it simply automates your order accepting process as well. You just have to add your items to PayHere Merchant Portal & process the automated orders you receive via PayHere Buttons.
Accepting payments with PayHere Buttons
It’s just 3 simple steps.
Generate a PayHere Button from your PayHere Account
Copy the PayHere Button code of your item
Place the code in your website source code
These steps are quite straightforward & simple to follow. But to clarify you in detail, here are the specific detailed steps you need to follow to fulfill the above steps.
1. Generate a PayHere Button from your PayHere Account
- Login to your PayHere Account
- Go to 'Links' tab
- Fill the ‘Generate Link’ form in the left by entering your item name & amount
- Click ‘Generate Link’ button, now you can see the PayHere Link & Button generated for your item
Refer Managing your items for more details.
2. Copy the PayHere Button code of your item
- Find your Item from the list of generated PayHere Links & Buttons
- Click on the 'Button' of your item
- Select the code below PayHere Button
- Press Ctrl + C or Edit > Copy to copy the link
3. Placing PayHere Buttons on your website
- Get the access to your website source code
- Customize your button code if you need
- Paste the button code where you need where you need to show the button
That’s it. Now your customers can simply click on this button & pay you easily.