PayHere Buttons is the easiest way to accept online payments on your custom website if you’re not using any Shopping Cart platform. PayHere buttons allows you to accept payments just by a ‘Buy Now’ button click from your customer. You can decide the look & feel of the button to suit to your website.
You can not-only accept the payments, but also can accept the orders online with PayHere Buttons as PayHere collects your customer details, delivery address & preferred item details on behalf of you. That means it simply automates your order accepting process as well. You just have to add your items to PayHere Merchant Portal & process the automated orders you receive via PayHere Buttons.
Accepting payments with PayHere Buttons
It’s just 3 simple steps.
- Add your items into your PayHere Account
- Copy the PayHere Button code of each item
- Place the code in your website source
These steps are quite straightforward & simple to follow. But to clarify you in detail, here are the specific detailed steps you need to follow to fulfill the above steps.
Adding your Items to PayHere Account
- Sign in to your PayHere Account.
- Go to 'Items' tab.
- Fill the ‘Add Item’ form in the left by entering your item name, amount & advance details.
- Click ‘Add Item’ button, You can see now your item is added.
Refer Managing your items for more details.
Getting PayHere Button codes for your Items
- Find your Item from the list of Items.
- Click on ‘Copy Link’ below the PayHere Link of your item.
- Select the code below PayHere Button.
- Press Ctrl + C or Edit > Copy to copy the link.
Placing PayHere Buttons on your website
- Get the access to your website source code.
- Customize your button code if you need.
- Paste the button code where you need where you need to show the button.
That’s it. Now your customers can simply click on this button & pay you easily.