Plugin for Shopify
UPDATE: We now have a more convenient One-Click Integration for Shopify. Please use it instead of the following.
Integrating PayHere with your Shopify shop is super easy with our in-built Plugin for Shopify. You do not have to download any plugin as we have directly integrated Shopify to PayHere. Only thing you have to do is to just link your Shopify shop with your PayHere Account & add our Plugin script to your Shopify shop to start accepting online payments via PayHere.
Please refer the detailed steps or the Video Tutorial below.
1. Create a custom payment method in Shopify
- Sign in to your Shopify admin
- Go to Settings > Payment providers
- Under 'Accept Payments', click the drop down of 'Manual payments' & select 'Create custom payment method'
- Enter following as Name of customer payment method
- Enter following as Additional details
After clicking 'Complete order', you will be redirected to PayHere Payment Gateway to complete your purchase securely.
- Click 'Activate' button
2. Create a private app in Shopify
- Go to Shopify Admin > Apps > Manage private apps > Create a new private app
- Under Description, enter 'PayHere' as your Private app name
- Under Admin API, set 'Orders, transactions and fulfillments' as 'Read and write'
- Under Storefront API, put a tick to 'Allow this app to access your storefront...'
- Click 'Save' button
- Under Admin API, copy credentials 'API key' and 'Password'
3. Create a Shopify shop in PayHere
- Sign in to your PayHere account
- Go to Settings > Integration Settings > Shopify
- Click 'Create Shop' button
- Enter your Shopify shop's Name & URL (Ends with myshopify.com doamin, not your custom domain)
- Paste the credentials 'API key' and 'Password' you copied from Shopify
- Click 'Add Shopify Shop' button
- Click the button 'Plugin Script' in front of the shop & copy the script
4. Place the Plugin script in Shopify
- Go back to Shopify Admin > Settings > Checkout
- Under 'Order processing' > Additional Scripts, paste the 'Plugin Script' copied from PayHere account
- Click 'Save' button
That's it. Now you are ready to accept payments of your Shopify shop with PayHere.