Plugin for CS-Cart
Integrating PayHere with your CS-Cart website is super easy with our PayHere Plugin for CS-Cart. You just have to download it from following link, upload it to your server & configure it with your PayHere Account details to start accepting online payments via PayHere.
Please refer the detailed steps below.
- Download the PayHere Plugin for CS-Cart directly from here.
- Upload files to your CS-Cart installation directory & merge with the existing content.
- Clear your CS-Cart cache by navigating to CS-Cart Admin > Administration > Storage > Clear cache.
- Now navigate to CS-Cart Admin > Add-ons > Manage add-ons > Browse all available add-ons. Scroll down until you find the add-on named 'PayHere' & click 'Install'.
- Then navigate to CS-Cart Admin > Administration > Payment Methods > '+'.
- Select 'PayHere' from the 'Processor' field, enter 'PayHere' in the 'Name' field & select 'Internet Payments' as the Payment category.
- To configure the plugin with your PayHere account details, navigate to the 'Configure' tab in the 'New payment method' window.
- Enter your Merchant ID (You can find it on the Settings > PayHere Plugins section of your PayHere account)
- Enter your Merchant Secret (You can find it on the Settings > PayHere Plugins section of your PayHere account)
- Select whether to use 'Sandbox Mode' or not (Enable Sandbox if you're testing your integration with a PayHere Sandbox Account)
- Select which state you want to see the orders processed by PayHere to appear (Completed/Processed).
- Finally, click 'Create'.
That's it. Now you are ready to accept payments from your CS-Cart website.