Sign up Process
How can we sign up for a PayHere Merchant Account?
- It’s simple but have few steps. First you need to Create a User Account with your email, upon which you will receive a Verification Email to your inbox. After verifying your email address, you need to Complete your Application by providing information about yourself & your business. Once you submit the completed application, it’ll be reviewed by our Compliance Team within 2 business days. If your application gets approved, your PayHere Account will be created followed by a confirmation mail to you.
How can I upload my NIC (National Identity Card) copy to the application?
- You can scan or take clear photos of the two sides of your National Identity Card & merge them into one image using software or an app. Click the Upload button in the application & select the merged image file in order to upload. Blurred or unclear images will be rejected so make sure the text & your photograph on the image is clearly visible.
Why should I upload my NIC copy for the application?
How can we upload the BR (Business Registration) copy to the application?
- You can scan or take clear photos of the pages of your Business Registration Certificate or your Incorporation Certificate & merge them into one image or a PDF using software or an app. Click the Upload button in the application & select the merged image file or PDF in order to upload. Blurred or unclear files will be rejected so make sure the text on the file is clearly visible.
Why should we upload our BR copy for the application?
Do we still need to fill Business Legal Info section of the application if we’re not registered yet?
- Yes. Leave the Business Legal Name & Registration No fields empty & skip uploading the BR copy. Fill the rest of the fields.
Can we save the partially filled application, to fill the rest later?
- Yes. You can click the Save Application button to save the partially filled application. Whenever you sign in again, you can continue filling the rest.
How long will it take to review our application?
- Your application will be reviewed within 2 business days.
What happens if our application gets rejected?
- We will let you know the reason for the rejection by mail. If it is due to something missing, you can correct that & re-submit your application again. If it is due to a compliance issue, you can work on being compliant to our Terms & Conditions & re-submit again once you become compliant.
What happens when we re-submit the application after rejection?
- It will go through the manual Review process again by our compliance team.